Thursday, June 4, 2009

Special Personal Event Reviews

These reviews are a bit different than the roundtables. These are special events I do when I feel I should do something special for some event or for the fun of it.


Video Game Month Special
Time: April 2009
Reason: I had a lot of extra films that had to do with video games so I figured I could do them all at once.
Films Reviewed:
+ DOA: Dead or Alive
+ Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
+ Street Fighter
+ Pokemon: The First Movie

Anime Month Special
Time: April 2010
Reason: I have tons of anime movies and other similiar stuff that needs to be reviewed, so why not do a month dedicated to reviewing all of this stuff?
Notice: Due to home issues, I wasn't able to complete all of my planned reviews.  Those reviews that weren't completed will be done at a later point.
+ Case Closed: The Fourteenth Target
+ Green Green Part 5
+ Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis


Shark Attack Week
Time: June 28 to July 4th 2009
Reason: Strangely enough, Shark Week was held in January according to my research instead of the summer. In order to fix that, I decided to hold my own Shark Week featuring all shark movie reviews!
Films To Be Reviewed:
+ Jaws
+ Megalodon
+ Jaws 3
+ Shark Swarm
+ Deep Blue Sea

Halloween Specials
Time: Every Halloween
Reason: There is always time for a horror movie review and why not on Halloween itself?
Films or TV Episodes Reviewed:

Christmas Specials
Time: Every December 24-25
Reason: What is a better time for a special event review than on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?
Films to be Reviewed:
+ Slayride (Comic Book Review)
+ Jolly Ol' St. Nicholas (Comic Book Review)
+ The Nutcracker: The Untold Story

No comments:

Post a Comment